Friday, September 3, rap star Drake released his greatly anticipated, long awaited sixth studio album: Certified Lover Boy. The album cover art sparked meme replicas all over the Internet but Tee All About It took it a step further: By integrating Drake's 2015 popular mixtape ("If Youre Reading This Its Too Late")'s cover art font,
...with just a little quick thinking-by combining the certified lover boy's use of pregnant woman emoji's,
...we did what we do best and as our slogan says: create a UNIQUE. ORIGINAL. S̸O̸R̸T̸A̸ COUTURE Pop Cult Wear Expressive of Current Events, Sentiments of Heart & Mind and Daily Bustle & Grind.
This week also marked a shock and awe Supreme Court landmark pro life decision in the state of Texas that too, was very befitting of Drake's (pregnant women) cover x our rendition of it x our rendition of his commercial mixtape If Youre Reading This Its Too Late. With that combination being befitting as it may, we, at TeeAllAboutIt are pleased to bring this fit, to you!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|