Tuesday, August 3rd marked the spot when chart topping NY rap giants The Lox and Dipset took to the Verzuz stage to battle it out and, yet again, history was written.
Word of the night was The Lox member "Jadakiss chose violence..." no, not literal violence, but unleashed lyrical lashes that reminded us all just who he was and WTF he was about in the rap game.
To commemorate the moment, Tee All About It did what we do [as our slogan says] best: Pop Cult Wear Expressive of current events, sentiments of heart and mind and daily bustle and grind.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|